On this episode, we nearly go to the AI for Retail Lab and dive with two members into the world of suggestions. The AI for Retail (AIR) Lab Amsterdam is a joint UvA-Ahold Delhaize business lab and conducts analysis into socially accountable algorithms aimed on the retail area. Consider growing fashions for suggestions and managing items flows. The analysis, testing and utility of the fashions happen in Albert Hein Delhaize and bol.com.
What the episode covers
- What’s the AIRLab (Synthetic Intelligence Analysis Lab) and what’s it making an attempt to realize?
- PHD initiatives?
- How does science revenue from enterprise involvement and the opposite manner round?
- We take a deep dive into suggestions
- What’s being researched?
- Why is that this vital?
- What’s the speculation?
- What has been found to date?
- Discover the method to the analysis.
- How can each enterprise and academia profit from this analysis?
Peter Paul van de Beek