Good morning from Maine the place greater than a foot of contemporary snow has fallen within the final 24 hours. Based on the snowcat, we have now no less than 20″ of snow in our yard. What’s a snowcat? It is a board that has a ruler on it and has been minimize to appear to be the silhouette of a cat. It was within the barn (together with a bunch of different junk) once I purchased the home. Solely 25 years of mortgage funds and I am going to personal that snowcat free and clear!
This week was an thrilling one in our home as my 5 12 months outdated completed her first chapter ebook! She cherished Winter Based on Humphrey and might’t wait to learn some extra books about Humphrey the hamster.
I hope that you just had an equally good week and have an important weekend! My household will likely be taking part in within the contemporary snow. Earlier than doing that I’ve this week’s checklist of the preferred posts to share.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Groundhog Day Defined
2. Find out how to Stop Printing of Shared Google Paperwork
3. Find out how to Create Customized Valentine’s Day Playing cards for Children to Share
4. Find out how to Add Watermarks to Google Docs
5. Construct Discuss or Sort Instructional Video games on TinyTap
6. Instructional Assets With a Tremendous Bowl Theme
7. Three Methods to Use Lumio for Collaborative Studying Proper Now
On-demand Skilled Improvement
Different Locations to Observe Me:
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 39,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re interested in my life exterior of training, you’ll be able to comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embody CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.