We aren’t solely the hosts of the present however to this point we additionally do the number of the subjects ourselves. Analysis what’s attention-grabbing. Discover various topics and friends, and so forth. And generally friends make it simpler for us. They submit on our inside platform a message….
“What’s the superlative of bragging? I don’t suppose I can go any additional than telling you that I co-wrote a ebook. And naturally, it’s about experimentation Yesterday I acquired the primary copy in my palms, and it’s in fact on the market at bol.com ”
The ebook is named “Steering on outcomes”, how you can work collectively on the best ambitions. Work smarter not tougher. (Up to now solely obtainable in Dutch however English translation is being labored on). And since this week we all know that the ebook is on the lengthy record of books to develop into Administration ebook of the 12 months in 2022. A Dutch award organized by one in every of our companions managementboek.nl. (how can I test if that is true?)
What the episode covers
This triggered us in two methods:
First – what’s the ebook about?
Studying by three parts
- Tangible Targets
- Introduction of CRAFT: Create, Refine, Align, Finalize & Transmit (CRAFT)
- Introduction of Targets, Progress Metrics & Estimates (OPME’s), in bol.com we check with this one as OKR’s.
3. thorough analysis strategies
Second – How is it to begin writing a ebook?
- So we all know the way it began, let’s discover out what it’s to develop into an creator subsequent to your job
- When did it begin?
- Why did you select to do it?
- How did you’re employed collectively?
- What steps did you are taking?
- Did you have already got expertise in writing?
- Was it in accordance with expectations?
- What have been the learnings?
- Do you advise others to put in writing a ebook?
We’ve an award-winning visitor:
Denise Visser; In keeping with Linked in it says Product Supervisor Experimentation at bol.com and freelancer.
You most likely know Denise from a earlier present about experimentation.
Peter Paul van de Beek
Podcast Episode on experimentation with Denise and Maarten