UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 2: On September 17, 2022, UPSC held Common Research Paper 2 as a part of the Civil Providers Predominant Examination 2022. There have been 20 questions. 10 questions have been value ten marks every, whereas the remaining 10 questions have been for 15 marks every. The Civil Providers Examination Mains (Written) is the second stage of the coveted and one of many nation’s most rigorous checks. The UPSC Mains stage includes 9 papers in whole. GeeksforGeeks have introduced you the UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 2 which can support to organize for the following examination beforehand.
The Common Research Paper 2 consists of the next topics:
- Social Justice and
- Worldwide Relations
UPSC 2022 Common Research Paper II – Directions
- Complete marks: 250, time allotted: 3 hours
- There are 20 questions which can be printed in each ENGLISH and HINDI.
- All questions are obligatory.
- The variety of marks carried by a query/half is printed in opposition to it.
- Solutions should be written within the medium approved within the admission certificates which should be acknowledged clearly on the quilt of this question-cum-answer (QCA) booklet within the area supplied.
- No marks might be given for solutions written in a medium aside from the approved one.
- Solutions to questions no. 1 to 10 ought to be in 150 phrases, whereas solutions to questions no. 11 to twenty ought to be in 250 phrases.
- Preserve the phrase restrict indicated within the questions in thoughts.
- Any web page or portion of the web page left clean, should be struck off clearly.
- The content material of the reply is extra necessary than its size.
UPSC Mains 2022 – Common Research 2 Query Paper:
Aspirants can consider and plan their method for the Civil Providers Examination’s Mains stage based mostly on the Mains Query Paper 2022.
Will Publish Quickly UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 1
Will Publish Quickly UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 3
Will Publish Quickly UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 4
Query Sample of the UPSC 2021 Mains GS Paper 2:
The UPSC Mains Common Research Paper 2 contains subjects resembling governance, structure, polity, social justice, and worldwide relations. This paper might be thought-about for the ultimate advantage checklist. The GS Examination II includes 20 questions from the areas listed under, and all questions on this paper are obligatory. This paper is value 250 marks and has a time restrict of three hours.
Listed below are some particulars on the type and kind of questions requested within the Civil Providers Examination mains examination:
- In response to UPSC, aspirants could resolve the Mains questions with none specialised research.
- The examination questions are supposed to assess the candidate’s broad data of a number of disciplines related to a profession in civil companies.
- The questions are designed to evaluate candidates’ basic grasp of quite a few topics in addition to their means to research.
- Aspirants are anticipated to offer related and significant solutions to all queries.
Necessary Notes Relating to the UPSC Mains 2021:
Listed below are some examples of the sort of questions requested within the Civil Providers Examination Mains examination:
- The questions within the UPSC Mains examination have been meant to evaluate the candidate’s broad data of many disciplines related to a profession in civil companies.
- Candidates don’t must concentrate on any matter, in keeping with the present query development of the UPSC examination, with the intention to reply the Mains questions.
- Candidates have been required to answer every query with materials that was each related and instructive.
- The questions are meant to measure candidates’ analytical talents in addition to their basic data in a wide range of areas.